BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

epy bufday Ms.Sayang.. :D

bismillah..

DEAR,U're alwayz in my heart..
a very epy bufday 2 U..
with U I've shared my deepest secrets..
happiest moments ! up n down..
I feel so blessed 2 have some1 special like U who alwayz by my side..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
sending U a bracelet as special as the bond we share..
I want 2 say dat a wonderful person like U is alwayz close 2 my heart..
wishing U a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
through the months we've shared so much..
U've been such a support me..
helping me in every way..
on diz special day I want 2 let U know dat..
SAYANG,I'll treasure n make sure U alwayz in my heart..
ur bufday is a celebration of the special bond we share..
sending U my sweet wishes 2 say hope ur day is wonderful as u r !
2 my wonderful gf who is also my best friend..
sending U a warm n loving wishes 4 today n alwayz..
Many many Happy Returns of the Day !
QASEH,U spread happiness all around with ur sweet n caring ways..
4 me U're not juz a beautiful but special in every way !
2 my dear who's my frend who gives me a hand 2 hold n alwayz hve a ear 2 lead..
2 my dear whom I shall nver part..
wishing U all the joy n hoping all ur dreams come true !
MANJA,U're my frend..my soulmate..n my companion..
some1 simply wonderful juz like U
BABY,some1 2 laugh with..talk with..share with..
some1 to give to..turn to..listen to..
some1 to care for..root for..n be there for..
we've smethng special dat belongs 2 U n me..
a deeper undrstanding dat we share insticntively..
a trusting kind frendship other people rarely sahre..
a way of alwayz knowing when the others needs us there..
we've smethng special n no matter wat we do either talking,laughing n sharing..
dat r wonderful shine we go through..
it is a special kind of love on which the two of us depends each other..
it is the love between two person become gf n bf..
HAPPY 21TH BIRTHDAY my love..



0 comments: